Q&A, Love didn’t die

Q. Because of our caste difference, our 5-year long love affair ended when her parents married my girlfriend to another person in the same village. The girlfriend found out later that he is a drunkard and she doesn’t like him. Now, she wants to marry me. What can we do in such situation?

A. First you need to determine if the married relationship between them is really in trouble. If that is the case, you need to suggest them to get separated legally to open door to your marriage.  Read the full reply in Nepali in the attached copy:


 Continue reading