Q&A, Love didn’t die

Q. Because of our caste difference, our 5-year long love affair ended when her parents married my girlfriend to another person in the same village. The girlfriend found out later that he is a drunkard and she doesn’t like him. Now, she wants to marry me. What can we do in such situation?

A. First you need to determine if the married relationship between them is really in trouble. If that is the case, you need to suggest them to get separated legally to open door to your marriage.  Read the full reply in Nepali in the attached copy:


 Continue reading

Hamesha – Rekha and Sabin Shrestha in lead role

A movie of producer Chhabi Raj Ojha, ‘Hamesha’  is being directed by director Shabir Shrestha. The lead roles in the movie are assigned to Rekha and Sabin Shrestha. The agreement of Rekha to do Chhabi’s movie is seen as the positive step in the relationship between the two.


Although there was tension in the relationship between the two and they are living separately, they haven’t divorced legally and time and again news of patch up between the two are covered in media.

Divorce rumors – don’t believe in them

Rumors are what they are – RUMORS!

Don’t believe in rumors and make the life better. Journalists love to spread rumors and people love to talk about rumors. Don’t believe in them and help Rekha and Chhabi mend their 10 years-old love and relationship. (I am talking about this rumor).

Thank you for helping.

Incoming search terms:

  • rekha thapa divorce